8.17.2007

Welcome to REgarding Peanut!!

Welcome to REgarding Peanut! Our store is an appointment only, parent-to-parent kind of shop. I am more than happy to meet you at your home, have you come to mine, or meet somewhere in between. I love to do special orders for my customers, and it usually takes less than 2 weeks to get any special orders in.

I volunteer at Evergreen Hospital Parent Baby classes on Tuesdays from 9-12...I'd love to meet with you there. And if you have a baby who is 0-3 months old, you should come to these great, free classes! They're in room TAN-140/142 from 1230-230. It's a great way to learn about being a new mom, make some new mom friends, and get out of the house in a safe and comforting environment!

Please email me to discuss a time we can meet up! I'd love to meet you and your baby and help you on your babywearing journey.

I also offer babywearing classes to help you decide what sort of carrier might work best for your situation. These must be scheduled, and can be for your playgroup, mom's group, or even a baby shower. I'm also happy to do in-home presentations (think Tupperware) with my whole store!

(In addition to Hotslings, I own a decent selection of other carriers that I'd be happy to show you and help you decide on the right carrier for you.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Hi, I would like to e-mail you, but not sure where to find your e-mail address on this site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I'm so sorry...I've added it to the intro...just click on the "email" and it should take you straight to me!

    -Katy

    ReplyDelete